Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Under control...

We’ve turned a corner as far as our discipline problems. Moose has come home with almost all his tickets, almost each day for the last couple weeks.
This is huge considering I was at my wits end a few weeks ago. We threatened, we promised, we praised what little good behavior we received. Finally? I took TV away with promise of it returning it when he kept all his tickets.
Bingo.
Now when I drop him off at school, I remind him that if he keeps all his tickets that day, when we get home we will watch whatever XYZ Disney movie I have DVRd.
And we are under control. Sort of. I still have to take toys away occasionally, and privileges also. But I am not asking for perfection here, I just want to get through it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!