Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Summer has officially started

...because our weekends are full until October!
Well a slight exaggeration, but you get the idea. Last weekend was Sarah’s baby shower which I co-hosted with Jenn and Missy. That evening Cory and I slipped in a date night so we could see Fast and Furious. After I forbid Cory from leaning over throughout the movie and telling me things like, ‘that would never happen...’ I enjoyed the movie throughly. Then Sunday we had a birthday party to attend while Cory drag-raced.
The weather has been great, Spring has really sprung. Flowers are blooming, trees are sprouting, and our grass had definitely been growing. Already our neighbor across the street is putting our yard to shame with his lush green carpet of goodness.
Moose has been doing okay at daycare. The teacher told me yesterday that they were actually switching from the ticket discipline system to another system next week. So I will have details about that soon.
We’ve got two friend dinners set for this weekend as well as another birthday party. Sunday of course is Easter and Sunday afternoon Cory is going to Chicago for BMW School. So I will try to share more pictures soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!