Wednesday, November 11, 2009

About


I’m an almost thirty-year old wife and mother, who is a full-time graphic designer and food writer. I truly have no clue about html however. Thank goodness for copy and paste.
I started our original blog four years ago, when Moose was born. At first it was just to share pictures across the states with my family. Very quickly my simple picture captions turned into long drawn out stories and therapeutic blog entries about me stumbling through motherhood and attacks from bats. I decided recently to condense the last couple blogs into one and that is where we are now.

Cory is my husband of several years, who is a true manly man, regularly spending time drinking beer, playing Xbox, and working on the many cars in our fleet. He still finds time to play with our toddler, Moose, and regularly eat my glorious food.
Moose was a supreme shock and surprise to our happy family, turning of course into our endless joy. He came quite early into the world, weighing a slight 2 lbs. 12 ounces at the hospital, brought into the world early due to my severe preeclampsia. He spent 42 very long days in the NICU at our local hospital before coming home with us. Now he is an intelligent four year old whose main world focuses on Transformers, Legos and Playdoh.
We never know what is quite around the bend for the Bee Family, and we kind of like it that way. Let the adventure begin!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

The new site looks great!

Helen

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!