Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We're back on Blogger!

Yes I know, I've switched around a ton, but I promise this is where I will stay. Well... for the time being anyway LOL. Okay so no promises but I am comfortable here for now, so let's just stick with that!

Because my old site was multi-page enabled, it cost money. And with my recent job situation changing, I've switched back to ol' free Blogger. Don't you like this fun layout? It was free. I like free right now. Of course I did mess with it some, but all the hard work was already done!

With my food writing taking off over on my Examiner pages, I will keep this site reserved for family updates and funny stories. So if that is your type of thing, you are in the right place.

Bookmark the home page: http://mybeefamily.blogspot.com subscribe to the RSS feed, or let me know you want to be on my email subscription list! I will try to update a few times a week. Coming tomorrow-pictures from Moose's 4th Birthday!

1 comments:

Jan Ross said...

I am now subscribed! What about some birthday pictures?

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!