Friday, November 20, 2009

Four years old WOW

Well our little Moosey Boy turned four years old last Sunday. I can't believe he has gotten so big! Maybe I can actually, I'm starting to struggle when I pick up his almost 40 lb butt now.

We were lucky enough to have Grandma and Uncle Kyle down to visit for the big day. Aunt Carissa had to stay home and work. Which she drove to, with her car. Gosh that makes me feel old. We had yummy corndogs for lunch at Moose's request.

Here are few pictures from the big day to mystify and entrance you.

 
 
 
 
 
And imagine 30 more of him opening gifts, and you get the gist of the party. We were lucky enough to have Sarah, Mimi, Grandaddy, Kyle, Mark, and Grandma there for the party (and Cory and I of course). Thanks to everyone who made this special day even better!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!

XOXO,
Cici

Unknown said...

Can't believe the little guy is 4 years old! Boy, time does fly by. He looks great in the pictures.

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!