Wednesday, November 11, 2009

My first article

Alright, my first article is up on the website I am going to be writing for. Check out this link and bookmark it please. This is where my articles and new recipes will appear. Remember I get paid by page views, so baby, click it up on every computer you own, and send the page to all your friends and family. I am doing my own part to spread the word about my articles, but it will help me if you send them to your network of friends too!
Let me know if you have any recipe ideas, fun food products, or interesting facts to share.
You don’t have to comment on my articles for it to count as a page view, but please feel free to do so. You just put your name and email, quite easy.
There seems to be an RSS Feed, but I can’t figure it out. And I signed up for automatic emails, and it doesn’t seem to work either. So obviously there are still some bugs to be worked out, but hopefully we will be running smoothly soon.
I appreciate all of your support! Thanks, so much everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!