Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Thank you to everyone who popped over to the new spot I am writing recipes for. I have a new side dish recipe up, please check out my new Roasted Asparagus recipe. I have made it for three house guests and each one has called me later to get the recipe from me! Three ingredients!
I am having a great Mother’s Day. I actually asked for a specific gift this year, which I have not done before. I asked Cory if he would help me plant a herb garden! He reluctantly agreed and we finished it up this morning. I can’t wait to pop out there and grab fresh herbs for my recipes. So thrilled. Cory is worried about the light back there, we have huge trees back there, so fingers crossed. We are also trying some peppers to see how they grow, and Cory kept some pumpkin seeds from last Halloween. Moose and Cory planted the seeds three weeks ago, and low and behold they are sprouting up! So we may have some fun pumpkins to give the kids at the annual Pumpkin Painting Party this year at Halloween.
Happy Mother’s Day to my Mom and my MIL, who we are hoping to catch up with later this afternoon. My M&D are coming over this evening for dinner and I just popped a homemade lemon cake in the oven (recipe coming!). Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!