Wednesday, November 11, 2009

It's a boy!

My sweet little cousin had her baby today, a precious baby boy. She did great, they induced her this morning and she has labored most of the day. She got an epidural around lunchtime and has been steadily dilating all day :)
I was so nervous I was going to miss the birth, I had run home to make dinner for Cory and Moose. I stuck some pork chops in the oven and I got the call she had jumped up to eight centimeters! I had to wait around until Cory and Moose got home, I met them at the door and ran out!
I literally ran through the parking lot at the hospital, sure I was going to miss it. I got into the waiting room just in time to sit down and relax with everyone else.
After about an hour or so, Nick popped in and announced, “It’s a boy!” and we all screamed, it was great. I thought Sarah and Nick were crazy to wait until the birth to find out the sex, but I must say it was pretty awesome to have that big reveal at the birth.
Mother and baby (and Papa!) are doing great. I am hoping to take Moose over to visit the new baby (don’t know if I can reveal his real name on the internet, if you email me I can definitely tell you!) tomorrow after work. So hopefully I can get some cute pics of Moose and his new cousin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!