Wednesday, November 11, 2009

May bullets

Lots to tell, tons to share! Big News at the end!
  1. Cory and I shared our special anniversary on May 5th this week. Eight years ago a young, skinny BMW Tech met an equally skinny (and not quite as young) advertising chick and they fell madly in love. Then they lived happily ever after. Alright, it’s not been exactly smooth sailing, for sure, but we have made it through the rough seas and it did nothing but make us stronger. Happy May 5th honey!
  2. I picked up Moose from daycare the other day, and Ms K said, “Oh I think I have an Incident Form for you to fill out...” I was like, “sigh okay”. She flipped through several forms, looking for his name, then she smiled and said, “Oh never mind, he must have been in the bathroom during that one!”. Ha.
  3. Speaking of Ms. K... I recently was put in charge of putting together gift bags for Moose’s room teachers. They turned out wonderfully, I had a great response from my contacts. Special thanks to Country Bob’s All Purpose Sauce, Follett Library Resources, Follett Educational Distribution Group, and Follett Software Company for donating products for me to include in the bags. Several of the parents stepped forward to help me also, which I really appreciated. The teachers loved the bags, they were so pretty! I am curious what the committee I joined is going to tackle next. I will keep you updated.
  4. Moose has a huge goose egg on his head at Point Zero. He just had a scratch on his chin heal, now we have a lovely forehead bruise. If it’s not one thing, it’s another.
  5. We have plenty of Summer clothes, special thanks to Mimi for all your help! All I need to pick up is a pair of sandals and they can wait for a bit.
  6. Still loving my car. Every mile is a thrill. And that is the way it should be;)
  7. And now the Big News. Those of you who follow me on Twitter already know something is up. I am now a real professional writer. That’s right, I will now be getting paid to write recipes and review food for a national website that is starting a new market in my town. My dream COMING TRUE! I am so thrilled. I of course will share more details as soon as I am able. And I hope all of you will support me if you are able. All you have to do is read my writing-I get paid by page views, the more people read me, the more I get paid. More details coming soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!