Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The committee

I picked up Moose from daycare the other day, and there was a sign up sheet. “Please leave your name, phone and email address if you are interested in joining a Parent Activities Committee...”
Sigh.
My first thought was annoyance and my goodness why would I spend my free time in more meetings!?
But then I remembered my promise to myself that I would make myself more available than my Mom was able to be for Mark and I. She worked full time and just was not able to volunteer and be a PTA Mom as some of my friends’ moms were able to do.
SO!
This is my chance. You can just call me Head Parent of Moose’s room. I will also answer to Supreme Ruler of All Graphic Design Needs, and probably Breakfast Casserole Chef Master, and most definitely Teacher Appreciation Week Gift Bag Guru.
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!