Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My kitchen before and after




I do want to do a tile splash guard. It's really too bad I didn't already purchase the tile because I have plenty of time to install it now!  I want to use a persimmon Terracotta tile.
I'm very happy with how it has turned out so far. The painted cabinets have turned out very well, but they were definitely the most work!
I love my new little worktable/breakfast table. Moose and I eat breakfast there every morning. It was an awesome purchase.
Here are a few progress shots.




 
 
 

2 comments:

Emmie said...

Looks awesome! I know it's probably been a big ol' pain (speaking from experience) but looks like it's way worth it!

llllll said...

Wow! So artsy and fresh. I would love to see the persimmon tile ... cmon, just do it!!

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!