Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Giddy up y'all

Just doing my part to help the economy, right?
I officially told Cory I was done driving the stick shift on Sunday, then I began the search on Monday. Cory gave me full reins, advising and helping where he saw fit. It was annoying at the time, however now that it is all done? I love that I did it all myself.
Monday afternoon I came up with a list of cars, from Craigslist, AutoTrader, and a few other sites. I narrowed them down to places as close as possible. Then I called up a local, larger, Ford dealership to go test drive one.
As some of you know, I drove a 2000 Blue GT before I was pregnant with Moose. During the pregnancy, I couldn’t get out of it! So I traded with Cory and took his Explorer. Later down the road, we sold the Blue GT because I was unable to drive it-the infant seat did not fit with a passenger up front. So it was sold, and I have mourned it ever since.
I thought I had my new Mustang with the Mystic, but that did not work out, as I have already gone into on a previous post this week. (which by the way never popped up in my RSS reader-did your reader catch it?)
I was thrilled with this new prospective car, however I had been thinking about the newer body style, which started in the ’05 model. But I hadn’t driven it. So I went and did just that. I loved it. It was great. The newer V6s have an engine similar power-wise to my old V8.
The car I test drove did not make me fall in immediate love. I didn’t like the silver. Silver is one of the more popular colors, and it was so bland!
Until. I spoke with a friend, and she informed me silver was not bland, it was classy. And then the love was born.
Ah, a classy Mustang. Exactly what I need. I molded it to fit in my thoughts. The right amount of speed, with a touch of class and sass. Plus plenty of room for Moose and a passenger. So I went and bought it yesterday.
What more could I need?
More pictures here, if you’re in to this sort of thing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Be... erm, nice. My fragile ego can't take too much honesty. Seriously though, I do love comments. Please tell me what you think!